COVID-19 Updates for Bancroft NeuroRehab Clients
As we monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our region, we want to keep our clients updated on the preventative measures being taken and preparations Bancroft NeuroRehab has implemented to help keep you or your loved one healthy.
You can also find updates at bancroft.org/coronavirus.
We are in constant contact with local and state agencies in NJ, PA and DE to gain insight and best practices as new cases of the virus are reported. We are working with program leaders and staff to implement precautionary measures and cleanliness education in all locations, and identify public areas where we will temporarily limit visitors.
Now offering telehealth services to our patients:
See one of our clinicians virtually for psychology, physical and occupational therapy and speech therapy. This option is available in the client’s home but is also available in our outpatient centers as well. Outpatient clients receive technical support from our staff and can participate in therapies in another room separated from the clinicians if appropriate. A hybrid model is also available as a combination of both telehealth and face-to-face therapy sessions.
Most insurances are accepted and no-copays are required.
We remain open for Outpatient Therapies. We are pre-screening each patient prior to the appointment.
- All outpatients will be contacted 24 – 48 hours prior to their appointment to participate in a pre-screening for COVID-19. Additional information will be provided during the call. If you have a fever, cough, or other symptoms, you will not be able to be treated.
- When you arrive at one of our outpatient centers for your appointment please remain in your vehicle and call the center directly to check-in. We will call you once the clinician is ready for your appointment – this elevates the need to wait in the waiting room.
- Plexiglass has been installed at the front desk for added safety. Plexiglass barriers are also available during therapy sessions, when appropriate.
- All of our staff and clinicians will be wearing masks and we ask that you do as well – this protects everyone! We have increased disinfecting and cleaning of our centers and all equipment will be disinfected after each client and throughout the day.
- We have expanded gym space at our locations so that clients have plenty of room to participate in rehabilitation and maintain social distancing! In addition, therapy sessions at our outpatient centers are available in the evening and on weekends to meet our client’s needs.
- Anyone who has traveled abroad or on a cruise ship within the last 30 days will be asked not to enter the building
- We are asking family members to remain in their cars, or drop off and pick up patients to the greatest extent possible. Anyone who needs to enter our locations will be screened prior to entering the building.
- All outpatients/visitors will be asked to wash their hands, or use approved hand sanitizer, upon entering and exiting the building.
Beginning Tuesday March 17th:
- All Bancroft NeuroRehab Day Program sites and employment programs will be closed until further notice.
- For those in residential rehabilitation, any community outings that are not for the health or safety of an individual have been cancelled. Any non-emergency medical appointment will be rescheduled for a later date.
FAMILY HOTLINE / COMMUNICATIONS
We are offering a COVID-19 Family Hotline at and for questions related to Bancroft’s response and actions taken to keep those in our care and our staff as safe as possible.
The Hotline will be answered Saturday and Sunday from 10am – 2pm. Outside of those hours, please leave a message or email us and we will have someone return your call within 24 hours.