Heads Up Webinar Series - FREE CEUs
Don’t miss out! Sign up to receive emails for each Free CEU webinar held monthly.
Leisure: The Forgotten Occupation
Wednesday, April 28, 12:00-1:00 pm
Structured activities and hobbies – like cooking, crafting, exercise and games – provide meaning and purpose, but for individuals with neurological conditions or injuries, this can be a challenge. With the help of an occupational therapist, individuals can maximize their leisure participation, leading to improvement in physical and mental well-being and overall quality of life.
After this 60-minute webinar you will be able to:
– Describe how occupational therapy is linked to leisure activity
– Demonstrate knowledge of different types of leisure assessments
– Explain how to use leisure activities to help achieve client-centered goals
– Discover how clients can structure their free time in a positive manner through leisure, and how to create new opportunities for them
– Apply evidence-based research regarding the benefits of utilizing leisure in practice
Jennifer Sabo, OTR/L, CBIST
Kari Davidowitz COTA, CBIS
Lauren Meierdierck, OTS
The 1-hour presentation will include 1.0 CEU credit for CCMC and CRC.