Now offering telehealth services to our patients:
See one of our clinicians virtually for neuropsychological evaluations, psychology, physical and occupational therapy and speech therapy. Most insurances are accepted and no-copays are required.
Every achievement gained through neurological rehabilitation is meaningful progress toward recovery from brain injury or a neurological deficit.
At Bancroft NeuroRehab, our aim is to help you or your loved one reclaim your life through evidence-based therapies provided through a range of services.
Let us help you achieve your own personal victory.
Expert licensed therapists customize treatment plans based on each client’s distinct rehabilitation needs and goals:
- Cognitive Rehabilitation Therapy improves memory, attention deficit, social behavior, future planning and judgment.
- Physical Therapy restores mobility, improve muscle tone, balance, strength and endurance
- Occupational Therapy restores skills needed to function successfully at home, work or school
- Psychotherapy aids in adjustment to injury, deficit awareness, redevelopment of social skills, maintaining relationships and education regarding the illness or injury
- Speech and Language Therapy improves communication and language skills and swallowing
- Vestibular Therapy improves balance and reduce dizziness through exercise
- Parkinson’s Disease Services improve gait, mobility and speech. Specific programs may include LSVT Big & Loud Therapy™, PWR!Moves® or SPEAK OUT!®
- Vision Therapy improves fundamental visual skills and abilities to support the connection of the eyes to the brain
Bancroft NeuroRehab offers Evaluations and Examinations which are essential to the development of customized treatment plans for neurological rehabilitation.