Individualized treatment plans for each patient
Our clinical team includes some of the region’s most skilled therapists and neuropsychologists, who work together to develop an individualized plan that includes neuropsychological treatment; cognitive rehabilitation; and speech, physical and occupational therapies focused on helping each client achieve their goals toward independence.
We provide assessments and rehabilitation services for people recovering from traumatic brain injury (TBI), acquired brain injuries and a variety of neurological conditions.
Bancroft NeuroRehab provides services to our Veterans and their families for treatments such as PTSD and other TBI or rehabilitation needs.
Conditions Treated at Bancroft NeuroRehab:
- Alzheimer’s Disease (& Dementia/Cognitive Disorders)
- Anoxic and Hypoxic Brain Injury
- Bell’s Palsy
- BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo)
- Concussion (Acute and Chronic Conditions)
- Communication Disorders
- Gait and Balance Disorders
- General Rehabilitation for Strengthening, Deconditioning, Weakness, etc
- Mobility Disorders
- Motor Speech Disorders
- Neurological Conditions related to post Covid-19
- Neurological Disorders such as Parkinson’s Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Guillain-Barre Disease, etc.
- Post Surgical Neurological Conditions
- Ramsay Hunt Syndrome (RHS)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Vestibular Neuritis/Labryntitis
Now offering telehealth services to our patients!
See one of our clinicians virtually for neuropsychological evaluations, psychology, physical and occupational therapy and speech therapy. Most insurances are accepted.
Click here for Covid-19 precautions being taken by Bancroft NeuroRehab.
To make a referral or to schedule an appointment, call 844-234-8387 or fax 856-491-9153.