Our clinical team includes some of the region’s most skilled therapists and neuropsychologists, who work together to develop an individualized plan that includes neuropsychological treatment; cognitive rehabilitation; and speech, physical and occupational therapies focused on helping each client achieve their goals toward independence.
We provide assessments and rehabilitation services for people recovering from traumatic brain injury (TBI), acquired brain injuries and a variety of neurological conditions.
Bancroft NeuroRehab provides services to our Veterans and their families for treatments such as PTSD and other TBI or rehabilitation needs.
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
- Parkinson’s disease and movement disorders
- Anoxic or hypoxic brain injury
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Alzheimer’s, dementia and cognitive disorders
- Post-surgical neurological challenges (e.g., brain tumor, aneurysm)