Testing and Evaluations
With decades of neurorehabilitation experience, our clinical team comprises some of the region’s most highly qualified experts in testing and evaluation services.
We provide timely, professional and accurate evaluation services to assist clients with even their most challenging Workers Compensation, Auto and Disability Insurance Claims.
We offer the following evaluations:
- Neuropsychological Evaluations to provide diagnosis, recommendations, and treatment plans to address a variety of medical and cognitive disorders.
- Independent Medical Examinations to determine the cause, extent and medical treatment of a work-related or other injury.
- Functional Capacity Evaluations to determine an individual’s ability to perform the physical functions necessary for a return to employment after a brain injury.
- Pre-driver Evaluations to ensure the patient can demonstrate safety awareness and good judgment while driving, as well as the skills necessary to control a vehicle.
- Pre-Vocational Cognitive Evaluations (PVE) identify physical, emotional, behavioral, cognitive and vocation assets or barriers to employment.