Highly Skilled Physical Therapists. Remarkable Outcomes.
Bancroft NeuroRehab physical therapists specialize in brain injury and neurological impairments. They provide individualized, one-on-one treatment focusing on restoring function and improving quality of life.
Individual Goals – Customized Plan
Our physical therapists provide evidence-based treatment and the most up-to-date interventions in neurological rehabilitation. The team at Bancroft NeuroRehab collaborates with each other and with you to offer the best care in the region.
Whatever your goal is, whether it is to get back into the community or return to school or work, Bancroft NeuroRehab therapists will include you and your family in creating a customized treatment plan.
Our Physical Therapy Services Are Legendary!
Just ask Brian Propp, former Philadelphia Flyer and 5-Time NHL All-Star!
Our physical therapists are credentialed clinical instructors. Our team are some of the most highly skilled therapists in the region and hold certifications in:
- LSVT BIG & Loud Therapy® and PWR! Moves®
- Certified Stroke Rehabilitation Specialists (CSRS)
- Certified Brain Injury Specialists (CBIS)
- Certified Brain Injury Specialist Trainers (CBIST)
- ABPTS Board Certification in Neurologic Physical Therapy
Commonly Treated Conditions Include:
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Post-Surgical Neurological Challenges (e.g., brain tumor, aneurysm)
- Vestibular Dysfunction
Expert Clinical Support
Bancroft NeuroRehab is here to get you back on the road to recovery! It is extremely important for patients who have neurological diseases or injuries to get expert neurological physical therapy from therapists who understand their injuries and conditions and who are specifically trained and certified in these areas. This all leads to better outcomes for patients and their families.
Benefits of Neurological Physical Therapy Treatment:
- Restore range of motion
- Improve functional movement and strength
- Gait training
- Postural realignment
- Improve safety of transfers and mobility
- Balance retraining and decrease risk of fall
- Core stabilization
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL) performance
- Visual perceptual skill retraining
- Cardiovascular endurance
- Improve motor planning and motor control
- Decrease spasticity/tone
Equipment Used at Bancroft NeuroRehab:
Bancroft NeuroRehab Outpatient Centers include various equipment to support patients’ customized treatment plans. Equipment used may include:
- NuStep recumbent cross-trainer, recumbent bicycle, OmniCycle®, Cybex multi-gym
- Balance equipment including Biodex Balance System, OmniVR® (virtual reality), Solo-Step Harness System, Nintendo Wii®
- Higher-level cardiovascular machines such as StairMaster®, SciFit upper body and lower body ergometer, treadmill, stairmaster and elliptical can help patients in their return to local community gyms.
Three Outpatient Locations
Resnick Center at Mt. Laurel
To make a referral or schedule an appointment call 844–234–8387.