Encouraging independence in a supported living environment
Bancroft NeuroRehab provides a wide array of residential rehabilitation options to meet the needs of adults with acquired brain injuries and neurological conditions.
Residents benefit from the continuity of therapy at Bancroft NeuroRehab centers to applying newly acquired skills at home and in the community. As needs and abilities change over time, so, too, should the level of support provided. Clients seamlessly transition through our residential options and levels of support as their needs and abilities change over time.
Residential options include contemporary and accessible group homes and apartments in attractive communities in central and southern New Jersey.
Bancroft NeuroRehab’s residential rehabilitation programs offer:
- Full range of day treatment services, including related therapies and volunteer and vocational opportunities
- Individualized rehabilitation in personal care, household management, health and medical care, grocery shopping, money management and budgeting
- Customized supervision from intensive to intermittent support
- Social, recreational and spiritual activities
- Behavioral programming
- Accessibility for individuals with limited mobility
- 24-hour staff support for assistance with safety, mobility and transfers, as needed
- Transportation from group home to day treatment programs, therapies, medical appointments and community outings
- Emergency on-call coverage by supervisory staff