Day Treatment Programs
Therapeutic Day Programs to Maximize Independence
Our therapeutic day treatment programs provide structured programming centered on activities and recreation to help people regain functional abilities, vocational abilities, daily living skills and an overall quality of life. An interdisciplinary team of clinicians assesses each client to develop a customized treatment plan addressing:
- Degree of assistance required
- Communication and language skills
- Cognition deficits
- Vocational abilities
- Back-to-work transition
- Behavior modification
- Community participation
Bancroft NeuroRehab South Jersey
- Bancroft NeuroRehab Cherry Hill (Kings Highway, Cherry Hill) specializes in one-to-one therapeutic interventions as part of a comprehensive day program. Here, we serve clients in need of more intensive outpatient rehabilitation, including those with medical acuity (including those with j-tubes, g-tubes, PEGS and catheters) and patients requiring moderate to maximum assistance and supervision. Transportation is provided within a 20-mile catchment.
- Resnick Center (Church Rd, Mt. Laurel) concentrates on clients in need of outpatient rehabilitation services individually and/or in groups and who are ready to focus on community re-entry. Therapeutic day programs with appropriate peer groups are also provided here, along with groups and classes for people residing in the community in need of life skills and vocational skills.
Bancroft NeuroRehab Central Jersey
- Bancroft NeuroRehab Plainsboro (Plainsboro Rd, Plainsboro) provides a range of rehabilitation services for clients in need of intensive outpatient therapeutic programs needing higher levels of assistance or supervision to those ready for a therapeutic day program with a focus on functional skills, social interaction and community re-entry. A range of neurological assessments and outpatient therapies are provided at the Plainsboro center.
- Bancroft NeuroRehab Brick (Route 88, Brick) offers a therapeutic day program with a focus on functional skills, social interaction and community re-entry. A range of neurological assessments and outpatient therapies are provided at the Brick center.
As function improves, clients may continue to access outpatient therapy and group sessions for continued progress. Even after successful discharge, we offer support groups and classes for continued improvement and active involvement.
After a brain injury or stroke, life can feel at a standstill — especially for people who can no longer work. Our experienced job coaches help each individual develop the practical skills needed to become more independent and secure meaningful work. As part of the rehabilitation plan, we carefully assess abilities and interests to identify the best vocational match for the person’s talents.
Vocational services include:
- Onsite job training
- Job coaching
- Worksite evaluations
- Job analysis
- Job trials
- Assessment of work skills
- Identification of modifications or adaptions
Bancroft NeuroRehab has also helped hundreds of people identify and participate in rewarding volunteer positions with local and national organizations. Meaningful volunteer opportunities provide a pathway to build self-esteem and confidence and provide a sense of accomplishment.