Bancroft NeuroRehab is accredited by CARF International (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) for the following programs:
CARF International outlines areas of strength for Bancroft NeuroRehab:
“The community, families, and individuals served are fortunate to have the programs and services offered at Bancroft NeuroRehab.”
“Individuals served and other stakeholders hold Bancroft in high regard for the level of communication, advocacy, and compassion for the individuals they care for.”
“The organization is commended for the implementation of the levels-of-care grid to support movement through the continuum.”
Net Promoter Score
Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a widely used customer loyalty and satisfaction measurement taken by asking patients how likely they are to recommend Bancroft NeuroRehab to others. Through first-hand feedback, our rehabilitation services rate at an NPS score of 77.55, falling into the Excellent category.
How Our Clients Rate Our Outpatient Services
No Data Found
Outpatient Program Satisfaction
No Data Found
Telehealth Patient Satisfaction:
- On average 100% of participants felt “very satisfied” with the overall quality of the treatment they received through telehealth services.
- The overall all net promoter score was 80% favorable.
- On average 100% of participants were “very satisfied” with the ease of scheduling and the technology they were using for Telehealth.
Residential Program Family Satisfaction Survey Results:
- 92% felt “very satisfied” with the support they received from staff for their loved one.
- 90% felt “very satisfied” that they were treated with respect and courtesy by all staff members.
- 90% felt their input was considered in developing treatment goals for their loved one.
- 92% felt their group home residence for their loved ones was clean, comfortable and accessible.
- 80% would “highly recommend” Bancroft NeuroRehab residential services.
Patient Success Stories
What is Caregiver Burnout? Caregiver burnout occurs when someone who
Bancroft NeuroRehab Outpatient Program Director and Speech-Language Pathologist, Michelle Valente
Mike Hauger doesn’t remember the accident that changed his life.
About Our Program
Bancroft NeuroRehab helps people in need of neurological rehabilitation live more fulfilling and productive lives through a wide range of therapeutic, vocational, residential and outpatient services. Opened in 1991, Bancroft NeuroRehab is a division of Bancroft, a leading nonprofit service provider for people with neurological disabilities.
Bancroft NeuroRehab therapists treat a wide range of neurological disorders, including traumatic brain injury, concussion, anoxic or hypoxic brain injury, stroke, brain tumor, mild cognitive impairment, Alzheimer’s disease/dementia, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s disease.
To make a referral or to schedule an appointment call 844-234-8387.