About Our Program
Bancroft NeuroRehab helps people in need of neurological rehabilitation live more fulfilling and productive lives through a wide range of therapeutic, vocational, residential and outpatient services. Opened in 1991, Bancroft NeuroRehab is a division of Bancroft, a leading nonprofit service provider for people with neurological disabilities.
Bancroft NeuroRehab therapists treat a wide range of neurological disorders, including traumatic brain injury, concussion, anoxic or hypoxic brain injury, stroke, brain tumor, mild cognitive impairment, Alzheimer’s disease/dementia, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s disease.
How Our Clients Rate Our Outpatient Services
No Data Found
Outpatient Program Satisfaction
No Data Found
Telehealth Patient Satisfaction:
- On average 100% of participants felt “very satisfied” with the overall quality of the treatment they received through telehealth services.
- The overall all net promoter score was 80% favorable.
- On average 100% of participants were “very satisfied” with the ease of scheduling and the technology they were using for Telehealth.
Residential Program Family Satisfaction Survey Results:
- 92% felt “very satisfied” with the support they received from staff for their loved one.
- 90% felt “very satisfied” that they were treated with respect and courtesy by all staff members.
- 90% felt their input was considered in developing treatment goals for their loved one.
- 92% felt their group home residence for their loved ones was clean, comfortable and accessible.
- 80% would “highly recommend” Bancroft NeuroRehab residential services.
Bancroft NeuroRehab is accredited by CARF International (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities) for the following programs:
Patient Success Stories
What is Caregiver Burnout? Caregiver burnout occurs when someone who
Bancroft NeuroRehab Outpatient Program Director and Speech-Language Pathologist, Michelle Valente
Mike Hauger doesn’t remember the accident that changed his life.
To make a referral or to schedule an appointment, call 844-234-8387 or fax 856-491-9153.