- This event has passed.
Career Fair for Special Education Paraprofessionals
May 30, 2017 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
We are currently hiring Special-Education Paraprofessionals for our elementary, high school and transition-education programs at our school located in Haddonfield, NJ.
We are looking for Special Education Paraprofessionals that are:
- • Passionate, positive, and empathetic
- • Motivated to provide assistance and support to teachers
- • Inspired to work with autistic, intellectually, and/or developmentally disabled children
- • Assist in planning and implementing classroom instruction within an assigned area (functional, developmental, vocational, and/or transitional curriculum in elementary or secondary education in accordance with the Individual Education Plan (IEP))
- • Work directly with assigned student, one-to-one, in accordance with levels of supervision, the IEP, and behavior plan
- • In support of Teacher, complete various paperwork; (e.g., incident reports, student progress reports, behavioral rewards, etc.)
- • Provide crisis intervention, as needed, through deescalation techniques, staff support, and assistance.
- • Must be 18 years of age
- • Min. 60-college-credits; (AHS or BHS or related degree prefered)
- • Valid Driver’s License with one year minimum driving experience